Search all of your enterprise content
without leaving Salesforce
Enterprise Search for Salesforce is now available for Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and custom Salesforce implementations. Your customer service and sales representatives live in Salesforce, so why make them search for knowledge in SharePoint, file shares and other ECM systems? Enterprise Search for Salesforce provides instant, contextual, enterprise-wide search results that are related to the specific case or opportunity your employees are viewing. And best of all, a limited version of this application can be downloaded from the Salesforce.com AppExchange.Download the App
Empower your customer service agents and sales reps with the knowledge they need to close more deals and resolve cases
- Deploy customer self-service portals to reduce incoming case load and improve customer satisfaction
With this app users can:
1Automatically search Salesforce, SharePoint, and other enterprise systems (i.e. Documentum, FileNet, Exchange) to obtain contextual results that are based on currently-viewed information from Salesforce
2Quickly link content to a case or contact record
3Directly embed compact search results within all common Salesforce objects (i.e. Case, Account, Contact, Opportunity)
4Add a search results "pane" for Service Cloud console users
5Provide users with a full screen search center for advanced refinement, instant document preview and advanced searching capabilities
6Have full control over search queries, relevance ranking, refinement and indexed content
By extending and enhancing Salesforce with BA Insight Search, your sales and support representatives will access information in new and unique ways.
Organizations with both SharePoint and Salesforce deployed want to make certain their users are getting the most out of these applications, ensuring maximum user productivity. Combining the power of these two platforms enables users to instantly access enterprise-wide relevant information from within the Salesforce application, saving time while providing a positive user experience.
- Use SharePoint as a document management system alongside Salesforce, bypassing stringent Salesforce data storage limitations.
- Expose documents to Salesforce users that they couldn’t otherwise access from Salesforce.
- Deploy extranets and client portals on SharePoint, seamlessly integrating Salesforce data and eliminating the costs associated with Salesforce portals.
Provide internet-like search experiences by extending Salesforce with the BA Insight Software Portfolio:
Classification - Auto-tagging, metadata generation, and text analytics make content findable.
Example Use Cases:
Access to Corporate Information FAST, in a Format Users Expect
- Native Salesforce search leaves a lot to be desired. The way results are organized by object type is confusing for users, requiring them to dig into “more” pages of results to find what they want. All of this assumes that what they actually want is also stored within Salesforce, which is rarely the case. By using BA Insight Search for Salesforce, users are presented with relevant results regardless of where the data is stored. Case records, documents, emails, opportunities, and order forms all show up in a single interface, with the most relevant documents shown first. The BA Insight Software Portfolio also delivers advanced refinement to quickly drill through the results, along with instant document preview to view and inspect the returned documents to find exactly what the user is looking for…in seconds!
SharePoint as a Customer Portal
Deploying a feature-rich customer portal through SharePoint delivers value to your end customers and makes the lives of your internal users easier. The combination of BA Insight connectors to Salesforce and your other enterprise document and customer management systems (i.e. Documentum, Exchange, SharePoint Online) provide a single secured location of customer knowledge.
- The BA Insight Software Portfolio adds feature rich end user applications to allow advanced preview of documents and visual refinement of results to quickly identify the content being searched for. Our AutoClassifier automatically applies your enterprise taxonomy and associated keywords to all documents, with zero user interaction. The result is a customer facing portal with all the information they need, directly accessed from within Salesforce by your agents and sales professionals.