Earley Information Science and BA Insight Partner to Deliver Next-Generation Knowledge Portals
Tags Information Architecture Consulting Firm Joins Forces with Enterprise Search Software Provider to produce state-of-the-art knowledge portal solutions for Microsoft SharePoint Environments
- An integrated view of data sources including all relevant operational, historical, structured and unstructured data (including Big Data and IoT).
- A contextual information architecture that organizes data, defines attributes and maps relationships to reflect the landscape of the business - its customers, products, people and processes.
- A highly scalable platform for tagging, categorizing, finding and presenting data that has high volume, variety, and velocity while maintaining enterprise standards of governance and security.
- A personalized digital user experience that streamlines the refinement of search results and provides a simple, intuitive approach for finding answers to complex business questions.
- Future-proofing the implementation and simplifying upgrades with a “no customization” approach that makes it easier to support the environment over time.
About BA Insight
BA Insight’s software addresses the Speed to Information challenge organizations face by quickly connecting SharePoint users to the knowledge they need – linking key enterprise systems with an easy-to-implement, use and upgrade software portfolio. Our software enhances SharePoint out-of-the-box, increasing user adoption while decreasing user complaints. It replaces slow, high effort, and expensive customized approaches with easy to use, off-the-shelf software.
Our software portfolio includes connectors and federation to provide secure connectivity to a wide variety of systems; classification that increases findability using auto-tagging, metadata generation, and text analytics; and applications with search squarely at the interface of users and information.
Hundreds of organizations and millions of users benefit from BA Insight’s software on a daily basis to provide compelling intranets that people love to use including Australian Government Department of Defence, CA Technologies, Chevron, Deloitte, Ford Motor Company, Keurig Green Mountain, Pfizer, and Travers Smith. BA Insight is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a member of the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance, and an Elastic Partner.